UPHOLSTERY INFORMATION AND FABRIC CARE
COLOR AND PROPERTY
A slight color variation from lot to lot may occur; we thus cannot guaranty an exact match with the samples. The company shall have no liability for variations in color, dye lot or shade. Pattern repeats are approximate, we recommend calculating an allowance upon ordering.
Adding topical treatments to any fabric may alter its original properties. We shall have no responsibility for damages due to treatments not approved by our company. We decline all responsibility due to climatic conditions such as heat, humidity and light or exposure to sun that may cause fading, stretching, shrinking or other damage to fabric after use.
Fabrics displayed in sample books describe the intended application.
The company does not guarantee roll direction and is not responsible for errors in application due to roll direction.
CUTTING FOR APPROVAL (CFA)
A 25$ fee is applicable to all requested CFAs for orders of less than 3 meters
CLAIMS AND RETURNS
Since every order is cut to your specification, we cannot accept any cancellation once the order has been processed and subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- All our fabric is checked at our warehouse before shipping, however it remains the buyer’s, buyer’s customer, workroom or other agent responsibility to accept the conformity of the fabric.
- All defects or damages not sustained in shipment must be promptly reported.
- All returns for defects must be preauthorized and returned in their original package and condition.
- All fabric is re-inspected upon return, we therefore reserve the right to refuse any claim that deemed to be unsupported, the return will be rejected and freight charges, handling charges of 25% will be assessed.
- No claim or return can be made after 30 days of purchase or once the fabric has been cut, treated, altered, processed, subject to abuse or misuse, or damaged after shipment. A return authorization number must be obtained for all returns. No claim will be considered for more than the value of the fabric.
- In no event can we be held liable for any customary variations within industry standards or for imperfections inherent in certain fibres or fabrics. No return of merchandise will be accepted without authorization and no return for 5 meters or less.
In all cases, to prevent overall soil, frequent vacuuming or light brushing to remove dust and grime is recommended. Any cleaning agent should be tested in obscure area before proceeding.
“S” – Clean this fabric with pure solvents (petroleum distillate-based products). Professional dry cleaning is recommended. CAUTION: Use of water-based or detergent-based solvent cleaners may cause excessive shrinking. Water stains may become permanent and unable to be removed with solvent cleaning agents.
“WS” – Clean this fabric with water-based cleaning agents, foam or pure solvents (petroleum distillate-based products). Professional dry cleaning is recommended.
“W” – Clean this fabric with water-based cleaning agents or water-based foam to remove overall soil. Many household cleaning agents are harmful to the colour and life of a fabric. Professional dry cleaning is recommended.
AATCC 96 – Machine wash in water temperature not exceeding 160F using synthetic detergent. Do not use bleach. Do not use fabric softener. Tumble dry on synthetic cycle (not exceeding 140F) until damp dry and remove immediately to avoid wrinkling.
AATCC 135 – Machine wash in the water temperature not exceeding 105F using synthetic detergent. Do not use bleach. Do not use fabric softener. Tumble dry on synthetic cycle until damp dry and remove immediately to avoid wrinkling.
Date: September 2017